In today’s world we always seem to be is a rush. Hurry, hurry, hurry, seems to be the watch word. We no longer take the time to “stop and smell the roses.” Well, here is a good reason to do just that. Stop, take a little time for you, after all you deserve it. One more thing, it’s going to be good for you and your skin. As stated before, our skin is the largest organ on or in the body, and sometimes its the most abused. If you have been reading the posts about trace minerals and elements you know how bad our body needs them to function properly. Well here is a chance to help your skin get what it needs to stay healthy and young-looking, while giving your mind and body the rest and rejuvenation it sorely needs. Just a few ounces of one of our salts in your bath water once or twice a week, will help feed your skin the trace minerals and elements it needs. The pure essential oils we use will work holistically to enhance your desired mood. Plus we have a bonus in each and every one of our salts, a crystal from the earth that will add to your bathing and holistic experience. All of this works in harmony to detoxify your body and prepare you for life. And above all, you deserve the break. It’s time to have your own Ojavan experience. You will want more. I promise you.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 months ago
- It’s that time of the year for our #Holiday soaking salts.. they sell out every year, get your order in soon so you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- How fast i need to go somedays, when I’m just trying to catch up with orders!! #NHRA #skincare #organic #spa #speed facebook.com/OjavanProducts… 9 months ago
- A great training with Elixer in Denver yesterday... Sandy and her crew are the best. Lots of great private label pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- fb.me/1NMhWW5om 1 year ago