As early as 480 BC Euripides in Iphigena in Tauris wrote, “The sea heals man’s illnesses”. Now flash forward a few thousand plus years. With all the research by scientists we now know that “sea” water or “inland sea” water contains the same trace minerals and elements that the human body has, only in a much more concentrated amount than that of the human body. Our bodies contain about 4% of these trace minerals and elements, But they activate such things as, building blocks of enzymes and hormones, equalizing pH, digestion, growth, and tissue regeneration, to name a few. They are indispensable for optimal functioning of a healthy body. With our body, and the visual part being the skin, researchers have found that when trace minerals and elements are absent, the epidermis loses its structure, or our skin begins to look wrinkled. and we say yech! Also, skin becomes fragile because of these deficiencies and offers an ideal terrain for the appearance of various disorders, like acne, psoriasis, eczema, dry skin and more. When trace minerals and elements are present, cohesion between cells is visible. Skin is strong and completely healthy, and many of the visual symptoms simply disappear. Tomorrow we discuss, how to re-infuse your skin with the trace minerals and elements we so need.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 months ago
- It’s that time of the year for our #Holiday soaking salts.. they sell out every year, get your order in soon so you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- How fast i need to go somedays, when I’m just trying to catch up with orders!! #NHRA #skincare #organic #spa #speed facebook.com/OjavanProducts… 8 months ago
- A great training with Elixer in Denver yesterday... Sandy and her crew are the best. Lots of great private label pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- fb.me/1NMhWW5om 1 year ago