If you can, contact a local farm in your area and order a turkey. Ask if any hormones or antibiotics have been pumped in the bird. Also, ask if it’s range free, which means the turkey is allowed to go outdoors and see the light of day. If you are unable to order a turkey from a local farmer, then go to your local health food store and pick up a hormone free, free range turkey.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- It’s that time of the year for our #Holiday soaking salts.. they sell out every year, get your order in soon so you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- How fast i need to go somedays, when I’m just trying to catch up with orders!! #NHRA #skincare #organic #spa #speed facebook.com/OjavanProducts… 1 year ago
- A great training with Elixer in Denver yesterday... Sandy and her crew are the best. Lots of great private label pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- fb.me/1NMhWW5om 2 years ago